Monday, June 15, 2009

Saturday I Experienced the "Rest Of the Story". Sharing Their New Home With Their Family and Friends!

Saturday I Experienced the "Rest Of the Story". Sharing Their New Home With Their Family and Friends!

Friday I posted a blog about the joy of getting a tough loan approved for a deserving couple, The Toughest of the Toughest Loan Just Got Approved! These Kids Are Buying Their Dream Home!

Saturday I experienced the "Rest Of the Story".

This Saturday in Carson Valley was special, it's "Carson Valley Days" ... a 99 year old tradition of celebrating our wonderful Carson Valley Life! We started with the Carson Valley Day's Parade. After that, amid the confusion of taking apart the Douglas Pop Warner Float, I met with my young home buyers to open the house and let them share their future new home with their extended family and friends!

What a wonderful joy to watch them show their parents, aunts, uncles, children and friends the home they will soon be moving into!

There are many wonderful opportunities available in Carson Valley for First Time Buyers!
1 comment Lisa Wetzel CDPE carsonvalleyland.com • June 14 2009 11:41AM

No comments: